Saturday, May 22, 2010

I must say, I love the creature I am becoming. The creature this journey is creating. A journey we all have diffrent versions off. In and out of the malevolent I crawl, with my clouded curiosity. Enhanced by a nature I now need. Repercussions of a calloused soul once loved by promising eyes. In a surge of anxiety I play the face the day requires. I find solace in my versatility in attempting to join the ranks of man. I wonder about my existance and excite the vision building within. I experience a living impulse in my fortunate escapes from mini lives where I do not belong. She is always there, behind diffrent faces, the eyes are always the same and I am growing tired of them. I have now turned away from there gaze. A smile grows on the left side of my face as I ponder briefly that young, distant kind of weakness...

No comments:

Post a Comment