Whitewashed Insecurities

Insecurities,
Your influence tortures me daily. You have been with me since erstwhile reminiscing awareness will allow.
You have encouraged my vain will to evolve into such a cacodemonic diabolical creature.
I have been procrastinating a true stand against you.
The pity fuel you gave me to enhance the deformity of self to continue on in defect of character.
Your whitewash condoning helped me present a vague interpretation of self for me and others.
You are a menace I grew affection for.
But this new nudge of self is becoming your antithesis.
Now you are going to feel the shock of terror because I am quickly stripping you naked for your final exposure.
You will never leave me completely if I do not arrest you completely...now.
I have paid you homage for entirely to long.
Adieu and Godspeed to your craving dis function.
I must now live without your distortions.
You will never be my false ally again...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fellow Freaks and our Triple V

The Endless Definitive Dance of Self

The other side of clarity...